Our Core Purpose – Excellent Service In Less Time
Our first priority is client satisfaction. We strive to provide excellent Intellectual Property services in accordance with our clients’ goals. We succeed when our clients succeed.
We work diligently to gain their confidence, so that together we can improve society. – This is our philosophy.
Domestic/Foreign Intellectual Property related services
- Accurate and timely advice and support is provided by our experienced staff in both domestic and foreign intellectual property matters.
- Our attorneys have substantial technical expertise to serve the needs of our clients. A number of attorneys have advanced degrees in their areas of expertise.
- Foreign applications are checked by an experienced U.S. patent attorney registered with the USPTO.
- Our staff is fluent in many languages, including English and German, which enables clear communication with foreign clients and foreign law firms.
- In-house preparation of all the documents is provided to ensure consistent quality.
- Prior art, analogous art, and design and trademark searches are handled in-house by Okada Patent Service Co., Ltd.
- Support systems are available for those who wish to take the Japanese patent attorney examination.
- We represent a wide range of clients, including individual inventors, start-up companies, Fortune 500 corporations, government entities, and academic institutions. Our range of expertise includes mechanical, electrical, chemical, biological, computer hardware and software, medical, and manufacturing technologies.
- A reliable international patent firm in Nagoya with more than 50 years history.
- Office Location: 7th floor of Nagoya Chamber of Commerce Building. Easy to access from Fushimi Subway Station.
- Conferences with the JPO Examiners can also be arranged via our videoconferencing system.
IN-HOUSE EDUCATION SYSTEMS
- Opportunities for attending lectures/seminars organized various institutions and agencies.